Webinar: Overview of the Slovak government program 2020 - 2024
Monday, May 04, 2020 From 14:00 to 15:30
in cooperation with PA Matters
Matej Beňuška was Head of Public policy for Central Eastern Europe at Bolt, where he worked together with various governments from Baltics to Balkans on successfully creating a new regulatory framework for ride hailing and micromobility. His previous experience in marketing and operations allows him a practical view on the economical aspect of the politics. Matej, a graduate from Université Libre de Bruxelles, has founded agency PA Matters, which is the first Slovak agency that specializes exclusively in the services of Public Affairs & Government Relations in Slovak Republic.
Registrations will be CLOSED on Thursday 30th April, 2020, at 5pm.
Useful information before the webinar starts:
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the webinar, after closing the registration.
- By participating at the event you accept that the presentation & subsequent Q&A session will be recorded.
- Recording from the webinar will be published at the AmCham webpage after the webinar.
- Question during the presentation can be asked in written form through the “chat” feature.
- After joining the webinar - please go on MUTE and turn off your camera.
Documents to download
AmCham_ Overview of the Slovak government program 2020 - 2024
Format: .pdf, size: 2.21MB