From time to time, AmCham organizes Business Trips & Tours for its members to offer the AmCham community an opportunity to learn more about the important industrial parks and other industrial sites around Slovakia. Tours are planned as a day long trips accompanied with lunch. Financial sponsorship depends on the destination and number of people attending the event. Sponsors are usually asked to cover the transportation expenses and the costs for luncheons or business cocktails. In addition to the Member Tours, which take place in the Slovak Republic, AmCham Slovakia also provides its members with the opportunity to sponsor international trips and tours.
- estimated cost: 1,000 to 1,300 EUR *
- 1st by e-mail to all AmCham members (10 -14 days before the event)
- Via e-mail as part of AmCham Monthly Calendar
- 2nd via e-mail as a reminder (two days before the event)
- 3rd as part of an announcement of your sponsored event on the AmCham website www.amcham.sk. Also, we offer the opportunity of placing a banner or the logo of your company along with the announcement on the AmCham website
- Through the next issue of Connection magazine featuring event pictures, your company’s logo and article text capturing your successful event in summary. (Connection currently has a distribution of 1200 issues delivered to all of our members as well to the lobbies of hotels such as Radisson BLU Carlton, Crowne Plaza, and the Park Inn, and to popular meeting places throughout the city)
- Via pictures from your event on the AmCham website: www.amcham.sk
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that all of our prices are without VAT.