Tours are planned as a day long trips accompanied with lunch. Financial sponsorship depends on the destination and number of people attending the event. Sponsors are usually asked to cover the transportation expenses and the costs for luncheons or business cocktails. In addition to the Member Tours, which take place in the Slovak Republic, AmCham Slovakia also provides its members with the opportunity to sponsor international trips and tours.
- estimated cost: 1,000 to 1,300 EUR *
- Invitation sent via e-mail to all AmCham members (approximately a month before the event)
- Information about the Tour also provided as part of AmCham weekly Events Newsletter
- Reminder sent via e-mail to all AmCham members (a wek before the event)
- Tour announced on the AmCham website www.amcham.sk as a sponsored event with the logo of your company
- An article summarizing the Tour in the next issue of Connection magazine with pictures from the event and your company’s logo. (Connection currently has a distribution of 1200 issues delivered to all of our members as well to the lobbies of hotels such as Radisson BLU Carlton, Crowne Plaza, Park Inn, and to popular meeting places throughout the city)
- Receiving the pictures from the event (placed also at AmCham website: www.amcham.sk), together with the results from the AmCham Survey distributed to the attendees ater the event.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that all of our prices are without VAT.