AmCham Board Elections 2020
All members in good standing have the right to nominate candidates to the AmCham Board of Directors and take part in voting! (*)
The criteria for submitting a nomination for the elections to the Board of Directors are as follows:
1. Only employees of member companies and individual members are allowed to nominate and be nominated.
2. Self-nominations are accepted.
3. Nomination must be supported by the following documentation:
A. Official nomination of the candidate on company letterhead
B .Curriculum Vitae of the nominee
C. High-quality picture
D. Short personal statement of the personal contributions and vision of the future of the Chamber no longer than 400 words. The statement may include any information you consider interesting about yourself, your career, company and /or intended role on the AmCham Board of Directors. It will be published in a special booklet distributed along with the ballots and must provide answers to the following questions:
- What is your vision for AmCham Slovakia within the 2-year term of office?
- What would be your contribution to the Board of Directors?
- What changes would you like to implement in AmCham Slovakia if you were elected?
4. Late or incomplete nominations will not be valid!
5. Nominations from the floor will not be possible at the General Assembly.
6. Nominations and other requested documentation mentioned in the text above must be delivered to the AmCham office on letterhead of a member company/individual no later than March 19, 2020, 17:00 CET sharp!
(*) Members in good standing are all those that have paid 2020 AmCham membership dues.