Webinar: Public loans and guarantees for SMEs during Covid crisis
Tuesday, May 05, 2020 From 11:00 to 12:00
in cooperation with Squire Patton Boggs
Webinar will cover terms of loans provided by the Slovak Guarantee and Development Bank (SZRB) and EXIMBANKA and guarantees program of the Slovak Investment Holding. Speakers will also briefly discuss whether the temporary bankruptcy moratorium really provides a breathing space for business. Webinar is especially recommended for small and medium sized business.
- Silvia Belovičová, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Richard Svocák, Associate, Squire Patton Boggs
Registrations will be CLOSED on Monday, 4th May, 2020, at 5pm.
Useful information before the webinar starts:
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the webinar, after closing the registration.
- By participating at the event you accept that the presentation & subsequent Q&A session will be recorded.
- Recording from the webinar will be published at the AmCham webpage after the webinar.
- Question during the presentation can be asked in written form through the “chat” feature.
- After joining the webinar - please go on MUTE and turn off your camera.
Documents to download
Public loans and guarantees for SMEs during Covid crisis_5 May 2020
Format: .PPTX, size: 2.87MB