Health check your company: how to check your financial health and know your options and obligations
Thursday, Dec 03, 2020 From 10:00 to 11:00
Webinar organized by CMS Slovakia
To ensure financial resilience, all businesses should be aware of their financial situation and the legal and financial options available to them at any given time. The current pandemic and its economic impact has highlighted for many businesses the importance of being informed and prepared in the event of unforeseen changes or challenges. However, this is also something all businesses should review on a regular basis.
This webinar will help you asses the financial health of your business and outline the legal and financial options that will help you protect your business. Knowing your options means you can act quickly and decisively when necessary. This is key for minimising possible implications or liability issues that could negatively affect your business.
In this webinar experts from CMS, Expense Reduction Analysts and Ernst & Young will guide you through the following topics:
- How to identify immediate and short-term risks for your company regarding cash flow;
- Practical steps you can take to mitigate or avoid such risks;
- How to talk to your bank and what you can expect from these discussions;
- Business streamlining and restructuring possibilities;
- Your legal rights and obligations at each stages.
Please note the webinar will be presented in Slovak. Participation is free of charge and you can register by emailing Bratislava.Events@cms-cmno.com.