How much does depression cost your company?
Tuesday, Dec 08, 2020 From 09:00 to 10:30
What can be done to save future costs for Slovak employers and protect the mental health of employees?
During the first wave of COVID-19, the number of calls to the mental health lines increased rapidly. According to WHO 322,000,000 people suffer from depression globally. According to estimates, almost 350,000 people suffer from depression in Slovakia, and another 700,000 have symptoms that require help. Depression has severe economic consequences. It negatively affects work performance and productivity and can be very costly for the employer.
Figures, facts, and numbers. This webinar will reveal interesting data demonstrating the financial impact of your employees'mental health on your company. What solutions, possibilities, and best practices are available to avoid these issues? What can be done to save future costs for Slovak employers and protect the mental health of employees? Join the webinar to be in the loop and to secure the most relevant information from the outlined professionals.
- How much does depression cost you as an employer?
- Why do mental disorders of your employees affect your business?
- How to protect the mental health of your employees?
- What programs are effective to implement to protect employees and company performance?
- What are the solutions and why the non-profit sector might be your partner?
Join the webinar to be in the loop and to get the most relevant information from the professionals.
- Robert Babeľa, Head, Institute of Healthcare Disciplines, St. Elisabeth University, Bratislava
- Zuzana Kaňuchová, Cluster Head Corporate Communications SK/CZ/HU, Henkel
- Marek Madro, Founder and Program Director, IPcko
- Andrej Vršanský, Deputy Director, Liga za duševné zdravie
- Miroslava Palušná, Psychiatrist, No More Stigma
- Simone Albricci, HR Partner, HR EMEA, Swiss Re