Exporting goods from GB to the EU via the Short Straits
Thursday, Jan 14, 2021 From 11:00 to 12:30
Webinar organized by the Border and Protocol Delivery Group (BPDG).
Border and Protocol Delivery Group (BPDG) invite you to join this webinar which will raise awareness of the border / procedural formalities required for exporting goods from GB to the EU via the Short Straits.
This event is for:
- UK exporters / their representatives
- EU importers / their representatives
- UK & EU transporters and logistics companies
- Focus is on moving products of animal origin and products subject to sanitary phytosanitary control.
- It will include GB and EU requirements on fulfilling responsibilities for certification, IT systems, customs and transit processes and the border procedures across the supply chain at GB and French ports / terminals and will outline the consequences / costs of failing to comply with the formalities to import goods into the EU.
- The webinar will also include case studies for exporting goods.
The webinar will be delivered using Microsoft Teams Live. The link to join will be sent to registered participants before the event.