Introduction to Three Seas Initiative Summit and Business Forum in Riga
Wednesday, Jan 26, 2022 From 15:00 to 16:30
organized by American Chamber of Commerce in Latvia
Three Seas Initiative (3SI) is a geopolitical initiative of 12 countries located between the Baltic, Adriatic and Black Sea region aimed at fostering deeper cooperation for the development of cross-border infrastructure in the energy, transport and digital sectors. To learn about priorities of the upcoming Riga’s Summit and the progress made so far, join a webinar with prominent speakers to discuss:
- What is Latvia’s vision for 3SI Summit?
- Can 3SI ensure faster economic growth of the region?
- How can 3SI strengthen security cooperation?
- What is the available capital investment, priority areas and criteria for application?
- The main advantages of 3SI funding and practical tips from an investee's perspective.
Launched in 2016, 3SI is a geopolitical initiative of 12 countries located between the Baltic, Adriatic and Black Sea region aimed at fostering closer business cooperation with a primary focus on the development of cross-border infrastructure in the transport, energy and digital sectors.
More information and registration: https://www.amcham.lv/en/events-2/save-the-date/introduction-to-the-three-seas-initiative