Covid-19 and labor law in Slovakia
Webinar organized by the Slovak-Austrian Chamber of Commerce.
11.11.2020 from 10:00 a.m.
You will find out:
- Changes in the Labour Code - home office, holidays, illness, employer's side obstacles
- Planned changes in the Labor Code -Home office, meal vouchers, 13th and 14th Salaries, Trade Unions
- Employment of foreigners during COVID - work permit and residence permit
- "Kurzarbeit" - government proposal
- COVID measures - workplace rules, distance and obligation to wear face masks, temperature measurements, health condition, vacation destination reporting, exceptions
Mgr. Jana Sapáková, LL.M.Eur.
Participation fee: For all members of cooperating chambers - free of charge
From 10:00 Slovak
From 11:00 German
Registration is open until 10th November, 2020