Thursday, Apr 26, 2018 From 08:30 to 13:00
Univerzita Komenského v Bratislave (2nd floor of the historical building on Šafárikovo square), Vajanského nábrežie, Bratislava
in cooperation with Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Law.
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE
8.30 – 9.00 REGISTRATION
9.00 – 9.10 OPENING OF THE CONFERENCE
- Mária PATAKYOVÁ, Faculty of Law, Comenius University
- Luba DeWITT, wife of late Richard DeWITT after whom the conference is named
- Jake SLEGERS, Executive Director, AmCham
9.10 – 10.30 1st PANEL: CORPORATE ARBITRATION
Can an Arbitration Clause have in the Memorandum of Association a Corporate Character?
- Kateřina EICHLEROVÁ, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Problems of Corporate Disputes in Slovakia and Possibilities of their Solution
- Miriam GALANDOVÁ, partner, PRK Partners, Bratislava
Arbitration Clause in the Memorandum of Association of a Limited Liability Company – which Parties are Bound by it?
- Michal HRUŠOVSKÝ, associate, Ernst & Young Law, Bratislava / Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Law
10.30 – 11.00 BREAK & NETWORKING
11.00 – 13.00 2nd PANEL: COSTS OF THE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING
Costs of Expert Evidence
- Vladimír IVANČO, associate, White & Case, Bratislava
Costs in Investment Arbitration
- Matej KOŠALKO, solicitor in England
Costs of Legal Representation in Commercial Arbitration in Slovakia
- Pavel LACKO, associate, Motúzová & Lacko / Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Law
Analysis of Reimbursement of Legal Costs in International Arbitration
- Andrej LEONTIEV, partner & Marek ANDERLE, junior associate, TaylorWessing e/n/w/c, Bratislava
Is the Winning Party in an Arbitration Proceeding Always Entitled to the Reimbursement of Costs?
- Martin MAGÁL, partner, Allen & Overy, Bratislava
13.00 FINAL REMARKS
Participation at the conference is free of charge for members and invited guests.
Language of the conference: Slovak
Please register online by April 23, 2018.
Documents to download
Presentation of Miriam Galandova
Format: .pdf, size: 0.29MB
Presentation of Katerina Eichlerova
Format: .pdf, size: 0.46MB
Presentationof Pavel Lacko
Format: .pdf, size: 0.27MB
Presentation of Andrej Leontiev
Format: .pdf, size: 1.48MB
Presentation of Matej Kosalko
Format: .pdf, size: 1.85MB
Presentation of Vladimir Ivanco
Format: .pdf, size: 0.07MB
Presentation of Michal Hrusovsky
Format: .pdf, size: 0.57MB
Presentation of Martin Magal
Format: .pdf, size: 0.39MB