Women in Business
Friday, Mar 08, 2019 From 10:30 to 16:30
Binarium, Staré Grunty 18
Social & business event for all women in business, female professionals and entrepreneurs.
10:30 – 11:00 REGISTRATION
11:00 - 11:05 WELCOME
- Ronald Blaško, Executive Director, AmCham
11:05 – 12:00 PANEL DISCUSSION #1: Are women better defenders of public interest?
Best practice sharing – what can the CEE region learn from the Western world?
How do public policies encourage women to reach their potential?
- H. E. Heidi Alberta Hulan, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Canada to the Slovak Republic
- Iveta Radičová, Dean of the Faculty of Masmedia, Pan-European University; former Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic
- Lívia Vašaková, Head of Economic Analyses Section, Representation of the European Commission in the Slovak Republic
- Monika Filipová, Chairman of the Citizens’ Association „Dobrý úradník“, Head of the Department of Local State Administration, Self-Administration and International Relations, Ministry of Interior SR
- Ronald Blaško, Executive Director, AmCham (Moderator)
12:00 – 12:20 COFFEE BREAK
12:20 – 12:30 KEYNOTE SPEECH
- Veronika Špaňárová, Chief Executive Officer in Slovakia, Citibank Europe plc.
12:30 – 13:30 PANEL DISCUSSION #2: Women in leadership: better world, better business
Female leaders making a difference in their field
Inspiring examples of companies’ strategies on attracting talented females and supporting women at work – inclusion & diversity are not just buzz-words
- Michal Nebeský, Chief Executive Officer in the Czech Republic and Cluster head for Czech Republic & Slovakia, Citibank Europe plc.
- Stephen Caulfield, General Manager, Dell s.r.o.
- Andrea Gontkovičová, Director for Innovation and Commercial Development in Central Europe, Philip Morris International
- Veronika Yörümez, Corporate Relations Manager, AmCham Slovakia (Moderator)
13:30 – 14:30 LUNCH
14:30 – 15:30 WORKSHOPS
- Children affected by modern technology: a blessing or a curse?; by Slávka Kubíková, author of the national bestseller "Klub nerozbitných detí"
- How to unleash your creativity & be different by Olívia Hurbanová, the winner of the Lecturer of the Year award & founder of Olinclusive
- Psychological aspects of being a business woman (or how to deal with a burnout) by Miroslav Kubiš, Vzdelávacia akadémia Žilina
15:30 – 16:30 ACCOMPANYING PROGRAM & NETWORKING
- Relax corner: tea & aromatherapy
- Virtual Reality
- Beauty Corner
- Coffee, healthy foods & drinks
- Musical performance
Don´t forget to choose & register for the workshop!
Please choose one of the workshops indicated in the agenda and register through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.