Webinar: Slovak Healthcare: Are we ready for future challenges?
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 From 14:00 to 15:30
in cooperation with Roche Slovensko
Future Proofing Healthcare: The Sustainability Index. The initiative supported by Roche, gives an overview of the status of the current EU healthcare systems. It is based on the largest opened source data set of its kind, verified by an independent panel of experts.
The index aims to start an EU-wide conversation on the need to act now to ensure patients will get the care they need in the coming decades.
How Future Proofing Healthcare Sustainability Index was built? How did Slovakia score in the EU ranking? Do we know what the most burning issues are and where we can set a good example worth following?
- Daren Wilson, General Manager, Roche Slovakia s.r.o.
- Martin Smatana, Head of the Institute of Health Policies, Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic
- Andrei Nahkala, Public Affairs & Communications Lead, Europe, Roche, Switzerland
- Bogi Eliasen, Director of Health, Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
Registrations will be closed on Monday, 18th May at 5pm.
Useful information before the webinar starts:
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the webinar, after closing the registration.
- By participating at the event you accept that the presentation & subsequent Q&A session will be recorded.
- Recording from the webinar will be published at the AmCham webpage after the webinar.
- Question during the presentation can be asked in written form through the “chat” feature.
- After joining the webinar - please go on MUTE and turn off your camera.