Webinar: 10 Tips on How to Lay off Skilled Employees with Respect
Thursday, Jun 25, 2020 From 14:00 to 14:45
in cooperation with Kickresume
Registrations will be closed on Wednesday, 24th June, at 5pm. Joining instructions will be send out to the registered participants only, after this date.
Useful information before the webinar starts:
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the webinar, after closing the registration.
- By participating at the event you accept that the presentation & subsequent Q&A session will be recorded.
- Recording from the webinar will be published at the AmCham webpage after the webinar.
- Question during the presentation can be asked in written form through the “chat” feature.
- After joining the webinar - please go on MUTE and turn off your camera
Deadline for submitting all materials for "Human Capital: Education and Labor" issue of Connection magazine.
organized by EURACTIV Slovakia
in cooperation with Harvard Business Review Press
organized by The British International School Bratislava
Webinar organized by CMS Slovakia
AmCham Croatia, Romania, Czechia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Slovenia and Spain together with US Chamber of Commerce are organizing a virtual conference to debate the shape of American economic policy over the next four years with former Speaker of House John Boehner and former Chair of the House Demo-cratic Caucus Joe Crowley.
What can be done to save future costs for Slovak employers and protect the mental health of employees?
Deadline for submitting all materials for "Innovations in the Digital Age" issue of Connection magazine.