Tuesday, Feb 23, 2021 From 10:00 to 11:30
on “Keeping Your Teams Going During COVID-19”.
Join us in a Peer-to-Peer discussion with experts from the field in AmCham's Networking & Best Practice Sharing Platform.
Covid has forced businesses to think differently about how they manage teams. The challenge goes beyond just learning how to use remote tools – it’s also about different methodologies to ensure delivery, and a different approach to maintaining team spirit when the team no longer sits together. Join this virtual seminar to hear Mark Owen (former international Management / Change Consultant, now Head of Business Operations at Deutsche Telekom Slovakia) and Lenka Ontkova (leading a virtual team supporting the transformation of 10,000 employees at Deutsche Telekom) talk about their experience, and share your own challenges and tips about the switch to remotely managing teams.
- Mark Owen, Head of Business Operations, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions
- Lenka Ontková, Business Operations Manager, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions
RSVP by February 22, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 904 190 215
- This event is intended for HR MANAGERS of our member companies.
- Please, respect the TWO PARTICIPANTS per company limit. As per the nature of this platform, we aim to hold a lively and open discussion possible only in smaller groups.
- The event will be held in SLOVAK LANGUAGE.
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the event, after closing the registration.
- As always, a free and open discussion will be held after the initial presentation, during which we kindly ask you to go on MUTE and turn your cameras off.
- The discussion will be moderated and its rules will be presented at the beginning of the event.