Digitalization: The key to the success of small and medium-sized enterprises?
Tuesday, Dec 14, 2021 From 09:30 to 11:00
It's our privilege to invite you to an online discussion roundtable organized by League for Digital Boost, a Central European initiative whose members in Slovakia are the Slovak Alliance for Innovative Economics (SAPIE) and the American Chamber of Commerce in Slovakia (AmCham Slovakia).
We aim to mobilize key players in the field of digitization of SMEs in Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries to highlight the key challenges of this topic and propose solutions for policy makers in the region. The main ambition of the League is to connect public actors, private and non-governmental fields, to strategically strengthen the development of the topic of SME digitization and to link business needs with policy-making in the region and to enable the sharing of good practices. The aim of this roundtable is to identify the main obstacles of the digitization of SMEs that can be addressed by appropriate policies.
- Introduction of the League for Digital Growth - goals, previous outputs, planned activities and partners.
- Moderated discussion between key stakeholders in the digitalization of public, private and non-governmental SMEs.
- Open discussion for all participants.
- Next steps of the League following the round table.
Hereby we take the liberty to draw your attention to discuss about the key insights:
- Practical experience of digitization: what are the main obstacles of the digitization of SMEs?
- What are the key issues for comprehensive state support for SME digitization? How to set public policies in this business area?
- What institutions and partners should be involved to strengthen the digitization of SMEs across the country?
- What are the best practices from other countries that could be most easily adopted to support the digitalization of SMEs in Slovakia?