How to relocate business and employees from Ukraine to Slovakia
Tuesday, May 31, 2022 From 09:30 to 11:00
webinar organized by CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz
As a result of the ongoing war in Ukraine, not only are individual employees moving to other countries, but several companies have already announced their intention to relocate their operations from Ukraine to another country. Although the relocation of companies is clear in principle, there are all kinds of legal and tax challenges.
Our experts will guide you through the most common issues triggered by moving your business and/or employees to Slovakia. The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session.
MAIN TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- What should be considered when relocating business and/or employees to Slovakia?
- What should be done in respect of employment contracts?
- What are the best scenarios for relocation?
- How is the real estate market prepared for moving businesses?
- What does the relocation mean for contractors and supply chains?
- What are the immigration rules for Ukrainian citizens residing in Slovakia?
- What are the tax risks associated with business relocation or working remotely in Slovakia?
- Soňa Hanková - Partner, CMS Slovakia
- Anna Pogrebna - Partner, CMS Ukraine
- Martina Gavalec - Senior Associate, CMS Slovakia
- Radovan Ihnát - Tax Director, BDO Slovakia
- Samuel Šporka - Head of Office Agency, JLL
If you have any questions regarding this webinar, please contact us.