Accounting for a better world
Tuesday, Sep 13, 2022 From 16:30 to 18:30
Jurkovičova tepláreň, Bratislava
organized by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the largest international accountancy body. In Slovakia, we have almost 2,000 members and future members working at various positions in accountancy and/or finance in various Slovak and multinational corporations. Globally, we have 233,000 members and 537,000 future members in 179 countries around the world.
ACCA aims to promote the role of the accountancy profession in helping create a better, fairer, and more equitable world. In April 2022 ACCA published a report on topic of Accounting for a better world - the report seeks the top priorities for the accountancy profession in the future.
This live event should follow up on the ACCA research and open the discussion on how the accounting profession can respond to the major sustainability challenges and future opportunities.
As our ACCA members work in all various fields of economy, we would like to provide a
comprehensive view on the topic from different perspectives.
Draft Agenda of the event:
- Jamie Lyon: Portfolio Head, ACCA Insights: “Accounting for a better world” – ACCA report
- [Mrs. Livia Vašáková -TBC]: Slovakia’s recovery and resilience plan/Green transition
- Katarina Kaszasová: Managing Director, Auditing Oversight Authority: Advancing standards and regulation
Panel discussion: Sustainability in finance and its impact on various economic sectors
- Marek Mikolaj: Associate Partner at EY
- Juraj Chrenko: Head of Accounting Department at ČSOB
- Representative from investor-company
- Representative from manufacturing company
Please, kindly confirm your participation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Documents to download
Invitation letter_Accounting for a Better World_partners (2)
Format: .pdf, size: 1.96MB