HR Learning Circle
Wednesday, Nov 23, 2022 From 09:00 to 11:00
Jurkovičova Tepláreň, Bottova 1, Bratislava
on "The Role of HR in Times of High Inflation"
The labor market in Slovakia and Europe has to deal with various factors and uncertainties. The ongoing pandemic crisis and the war conflict have destabilized the global market with a direct impact on energy prices and the rate of inflation, which is the highest in the last 22 years. While the labor market has learned to live with the pandemic in many ways, the recent situation slowed down post covid market recovery and had a strong impact on the EU economy, including Slovakia. All these factors have a significant impact on the way how HR professionals ought to deal with pay raises and compensation as such to retain the employee workforce.
The HR learning circle might help you to answer the following questions:
- How to understand the current situation and what might be the strategy to cope with it?
- How to address pay fairness when inflation is high?
- How to communicate the decisions to employees without losing them?
- What options do the companies have in terms of a salary increase?
- Will the economic slowdown - recession bring a hiring freeze?
HR Learning Circle will be led by:
- Júlia Jurčíková, HR professional consultant and HR Manager at AmCham. - HR professional consultant with more than 18 years of experience in various senior HR and Management positions, on both sides as a customer and also as a supplier. Experienced in leading HR projects with a focus on setting up HR strategies, hiring, learning and development, and performance management. Extensive skills in delivering numerous change management programs during transformations. Gained rich consulting experiences capitalized in her internal HR Director role at Post Bank. Recently continues to help companies to grow via development and coaching projects while supporting AmCham as interim HR manager. She believes in constant lifetime development where work in HR is one of the activities that contribute to companies’ overall success.
- Ivana Vačoková, General Manager, ADECCO Slovakia, s.r.o. - Expert in recruitment services and experienced manager, with over 16 years’ experience on agency side including international exposure (Romania, Lithuania, Hungary, Czech Republic). Specialties: people management, interim management, project management, process implementation, performance management, green field projects, foreign direct investment consultancy, tendering process, training & development, SSC, RPO, HR consultancy.