Sip, Chat & Innovate
Wednesday, May 24, 2023 From 17:00 to 21:00
Tabačka Kulturfabrik, Gorkého 2
Warm Up Gathering to Transform Our Region
The registration is closed now. If you would like to join, feel free to reach out to Lea.Korosova@amcham.sk to register.
17.00: Startups' presentations (Blackbox, Tabačka)
- Daren Wilson, Roche Slovensko (opening)
- Startups' presentations:
- Carpe Natura
- Saviors of Nature
- Eveliso (tbc)
17.50: OPENING REMARKS (Veľká sála, Tabačka) (Delivered in English)
- Gabriel Galgóci, AmCham Slovakia
- Martin Dubéci, Tabačka Kulturfabrik
- Daren Wilson, Roche Slovensko
- Matúš Draganovský, SUVko Coaching
18.10: Presentation of National Strategy for Science, Research and Innovation by the Research and Innovation Authority (VAIA) IVA KLEINOVÁ, (Veľká sála, Tabačka) Delivered in Slovak Language
18.25: A Quick Look: Eastern Slovakia in Figures Preview, MIRIAM ŠEBOVÁ, EF TUKE (Delivered in Slovak Language)
18.40: FOOD & DRINKS & MUSIC & NETWORKING
This event will be held in English language. Specific parts delivered in Slovak will be translated into English by simultaneous interpretation.
Don't hesitate and join us! Why?
We have 4 reasons.
- AmCham is hosting a warm-up event before a strategic roundtable discussion on the future of Eastern Slovakia. The roundtable discussions has already been reached, but the warm-up evening is open to members from all over AmCham's business community. This event is an opportunity for the broader business community to meet the roundtable participants and suggest ideas that could be used in the discussions the next day.
- You will meet with a great local business community enriched by the presence of other exclusive partners of Amcham Slovakia, who came to explore Eastern Slovakia
- As part of the event, there will also be a presentation on the National Strategy for Science, Research and Innovation by the Research and Innovation Authority (VAIA).
- You will get to know the previously unknown face of Tabačka and uncover its hidden business potential (maybe even for your future events).
Come mingle with other stakeholders, enjoy some yummy refreshments from the Tabacka kitchen, and get ready to share your insights and ideas!
Non-members, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please, make sure to include your full name, company and your position.
The warm-up event is open to a broader spectrum of guests, including members of the innovation community, startups, marketing, communication, P&R managers, HR managers and other important members of local business community, however, please note that the roundtable discussions on the following day are only upon separate personal invitation due to the limited capacity.
- Your Contact person
- Katarína Miňová
- Regional Manager
- +421 947 948 008
Documents to download
Format: .pdf, size: 0.15MB