The Future of Digital Biomarkers: What can a drop of sweat tell about you?
Thursday, Sep 07, 2023 From 13:30 to 15:30
Univerzitný vedecký park TECHNICOM, prízemie, zasadacia miestnosť 1&2, Boženy Němcovej 5
The envision of the integration of technology and health in future generations provided by University Spartacus.
Join us to learn more about the integration of technology and health in future generations!
Sweat, a powerful natural detoxifier, has been recognized as a promising source for next-generation digital biomarkers in preventive medicine. Nowadays, only lab sensors can detect specific biomarker concentrations in sweat, but wearable sensors are in the early stages of exploration. These wearable sweat sensors, when placed on the skin to monitor specific chemicals, hold vast potential across a wide range of applications, with a particular focus on optimizing athletes' performance during sports activities. The upcoming workshop will bring together key innovators, scientists, and strategists to collaborate with policymakers, investors, and potential customers from sport associations and clubs, all aimed at unlocking the full potential of this technology
13.30 Welcome & Opening
13.30-14.30 - Presentations
· Maroš Halama, University Spartacus & TUKE & CNIC & KSK: Innovative R&D Concept for Field Testing
· International Students at Promatech Center labs (The Hong Kong Polytrechnic University, Zurcher University
of Applied Sciences, Western University Ontario): Experiences from abroad
· Jana Shepa, UPJS: First Lab Trials on Biom
· Daniel Čarnoky, Arcondis : Linking R&D and Business
· Bujar Ajdari, Innosensia: Joint Start-up Concept: TUKE,UPJS, ICKK, US
· Peter Žifčák, University Spartacus: Strategy for University Sport Programme in Kosice Region
14.30 – 15.15 - Moderated discussion
MODERATOR: Maroš Halama, University Spartacus & TUKE & CNIC & VUCKE
· Jana Shepa (UPJS)
· Daniel Čarnoky (Arcondis)
· Bujar Ajdari (Innosensia)
· Peter Žifčák (University HC Spartacus)
15.15 – Closing remarks
15. 15 – 15.30 - Networking
Registration: Upon online/e-mail registration only.
Refreshments (water&snacks&coffee) will be provided during the event.
Parking: up to 5 parking spaces available at the venue, other are available just few metres behind the building (Vysokoskolska Street Parking).