Speakers from member companies can present their know-how among a smaller audience of AmCham members - close interaction and direct feedback.
The purpose of workshops is mainly a further professional development of employees and support of SME members. Any member company from AmCham that has an issue, experience or skills to be shared with other AmCham members. At least 2 different member companies are required to present one topic on one workshop.
- It takes place in a “family‐like” atmosphere at the AmCham Conference Room.
- Limited to 22 participants. If the interest is exceeding this capacity, workshop with the same topic can be repeated within next few weeks for additional 22 companies
- Cost‐free basis (the fee is covered in membership fee when entering AmCham).
- For attendees: new information, resources and ideas, networking opportunities, new business contacts.
- For presenters: promotion of products & services, knowledge sharing and gaining new contacts.