AmCham Tax Committee represents the views and position of AmCham member companies in the area of tax-related issues. Over the years it has become a valuable expert partner of relevant public and private stakeholders. It strives to contribute regularly to the debate on tax-related topics with its members´expertise and engage in a constructive dialogue with relevant public instutitions, including the Ministry of Finance and the Financial Administration. It is active in commenting new legislation, providing recommendations by relevant position papers as well as organizing networking events including the annual AmCham Regional Tax Conference which takes place in a different V4 country every year.
- INCREASING LEGAL CERTAINTY AND MUTUAL TRUST BETWEEN BUSINESSES AND TAX AUTHORITIES
- Binding rulings procedures
- Plan of legislative changes in tax and accounting areas
- Tax penalty reform
- Improving legal framework for the establishment of holding companies
- Terminating capital gains taxation
- Promoting introduction of IP Boxes
Christiana SerugováTax and Legal Services leader
PricewaterhouseCoopers Slovensko, s.r.o.
EY (Ernst & Young, s.r.o.)