AmCham Board of Directors Elections: NOMINATION PERIOD
AmCham Slovakia would like to
announce the official opening of the nomination period for the AmCham
Board of Directors election 2023. All members in good standing have the right to
nominate candidates to
the AmCham Board of Directors and take part in voting*!
- Only employees of member companies and individual members are allowed to nominate and be nominated.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Late or incomplete nominations will not be valid!
- Nominations with all requested documentation mentioned below must be delivered to the AmCham office on company letterhead or submitted electronically (see link below) no later than March 15, 2023, 17:00 CET sharp!
- Official nomination of the candidate on company letterhead
- Curriculum Vitae of the nominee
- High-quality picture
- Video message to promote your candidacy (max 2 min.)
- Short personal statement of the personal contributions and vision of the future of the Chamber no longer than 400 words. The statement may include any information you consider interesting about yourself, your career, company and/or intended role on the AmCham Board of Directors. It will be published in a special booklet distributed along with the ballots and must provide answers to the following questions:
- What is your vision for AmCham Slovakia within the 3-year term of office?
- What would be your contribution to the Board of Directors?
- What changes would you like to implement in AmCham Slovakia if you were elected?
(*) Members in good standing are all those that have paid 2023 AmCham membership dues.