It is distributed free of charge to all member companies as well as to government authorities, international organizations and embassies located in Slovakia. You can also pick up the latest issue at our events.
You can now read each issue of Connection on your smartphone, tablet or desktop. Just download the Connection app here:
Mobile version available at:
The Directory of Members presents an overview of all AmCham member companies in printed form. Updated annually, it offers detailed descriptions of the main business activities of all member companies and organizations along with the contact information.
Slovakia in Figures
One of the most significant roles of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic is to develop activities that contribute to supporting the influx of foreign investment to Slovakia. AmCham Slovakia is keenly aware that there is still excellent, untapped potential in the promotion of the country.
AmCham Slovakia, in cooperation with ECENTER, annualy published the "Slovakia in Figures" brochure. Therefore we offer assistance in the promotion of the Slovak Republic as a country with huge investment potential. This brochure provides you with information on a great variety of aspects of the Slovak Republic. Including the geographical, economic, social, political, and financial areas.
All AmCham members are able to download "Slovakia in Figures" brochure in PDF file. You can also order more copies of this publication in print form.
Slovakia in Figures 2020
Format: pdf, size: 2.24 MB
Format: pdf, size: 0.20 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2019
Format: pdf, size: 2.46 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2018
Format: pdf, size: 2.77 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2017
Format: pdf, size: 3.16 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2016
Format: pdf, size: 3.14 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2015
Format: pdf, size: 8.20 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2013/2014
Format: pdf, size: 5.13 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2012/2013
Format: pdf, size: 3.51 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2011/2012
Format: pdf, size: 1.85 MB
Slovakia in Figures 2010
Format: pdf, size: 1.42 MB
Prices are valid for all AmCham members. Only PATRON members enjoy a 10% discount! Prices are in EUR without VAT. Advertising opportunities are also available to Non-Members, an additional 20% is charged in addition to the listed prices.
We offer various forms of inserts for €400:
- Flyer – an ad (maximum size: one page) inserted in the magazine.
- Postcard – advertisement in the form of a postcard, which can be torn-out and mailed.
- Sticker – advertisement in the form of a sticker inserted into the magazine.
- Band – advertisement in the form of a band wrapped around the magazine.
Please submit all materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|1000 €||3800 €|
|800 €||3000 €|
|500 €||1800 €|
|300 €||1150 €|
|200 €||750 €|
These guidelines are for authors of articles and explain our editorial requirements:
- All materials must be submitted in English.
- Avoid industry jargon because the magazine has a diverse readership. Remain objective and avoid first person narrative (I/we).
publishing an article, we always ask for your authorization due to the
fact that during the editorial process, native English proofreaders and
editors revise and polish the submitted text. While expert in English
usage, they are not subject matter experts.
Required structure of submitted articles:
- An interesting HEADLINE (max. 10 words) that provokes interest in the article.
- A brief INTRODUCTION (30-50 words) introduces the reader to the topic.
- CORE TEXT (800 words including pictures/figures or 900 words without pictures/figures).
- SUB-SECTIONS introduced by short sub-headlines that make the text easier to read.
- CONCLUSION wraps up the topic.