Webinar: Labor & Employment Issues in times of COVID-19
Tuesday, Apr 07, 2020 From 15:00 to 16:00
in cooperation with Allen Overy and Squire Patton Boggs.
Two reputable employment law experts will be discussing employer’s most frequently asked questions related to COVID-19, the most recent amendment to the Labor Code and the measures adopted to support employers and promote employment.
AmCham webinars are free of charge for all AmCham members.
Registrations will be CLOSED on Monday, 6th April, 2020, at 5pm.
Useful information before the webinar starts:
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the webinar, after closing the registration.
- By participating at the event you accept that the presentation & subsequent Q&A session will be recorded.
- Recording from the webinar will be published at the AmCham webpage after the webinar.
- Question during the presentation can be asked in written form through the “chat” feature of Cisco Webex.
- After joining the webinar - please go on MUTE and turn off your camera.