Exclusive Webinar: Are European Institutions doing enough to help during the pandemic?
Friday, May 15, 2020 From 10:00 to 11:00
The European Commission & The European Parliament have been gradually presenting numerous measures to support businesses all around Europe during the current pandemic. As more financial support is provided and legislative measures are adopted, critical voices are pointing to the lack of activity from Brussels.
- Is the EU doing enough to support businesses?
- Does it have the necessary competencies and powers it needs to provide all the support needed?
- How to distinguish between myths and facts about the EU role during the current pandemic?
- Lívia Vašáková, Head of Economic Analyses Section, Representation of the European Commission in Slovakia
- Ivan Štefanec, Member of the European Parliament, EPP
- Michal Krčméry, AmCham Slovakia (Moderator)
Registrations will be closed on Thursday 14th May, at 5pm.
Useful information before the webinar starts:
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the webinar, after closing the registration, on Thursday 14th May after 5pm.
- By participating at the event you accept that the presentation & subsequent Q&A session will be recorded.
- Recording from the webinar will be published at the AmCham webpage after the webinar.
- Question during the presentation can be asked in written form through the “chat” feature.
- After joining the webinar - please go on MUTE and turn off your camera.
Documents to download
Webinar - Are EU institutions doing enough to help during the pandemic
Format: .pdf, size: 0.31MB