Funding Opportunities for Digitalization and Innovation in Manufacturing Industry
Thursday, Jun 09, 2022 From 10:00 to 12:00
Jurkovičova Tepláreň, Bottova 1, Bratislava
CEO Roundtable Discussion
Funding Opportunities for Digitalization and Innovation for Manufacturing
Would you like to know what funding opportunities are there to help your company with transition to green and digital? AmCham Slovakia found answers to this question and is now bringing this know-how directly to you and your company.
*For C-level or Top-level Management Only!
This event is part of a series of CEO roundtables dedicated to the discussion of existing funding opportunities to support digitalization and innovation processes in Slovak companies across different industries.
This event will focus on the new opportunities that the programming period 2021-2027 can provide via the funding available specifically for Manufacturing industry. The participants will deepen their understanding of funding possibilities and discuss their specific priorities/needs and how to achieve them.
What will you learn:
- What the funding opportunities in the 2021 - 2027 programming period are?
- How to identify your needs when it comes to digitalization?
- How to align your long-term business strategy with the opportunities that funding brings?
- How to identify your funding priorities and which type of finding best suits your specific needs?
- When to apply for funding that will help your company expand?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Consult with an expert on funding opportunities.
- Ask specific questions about funding opportunities.
- Voice your concerns.
- Have a discussion with relevant people from the same field.
- Share expertise and best practices.
The event is aimed at C-suite or Top-Level Management representatives to listen, see, and get inspired by this opportunity. The presentation and roundtable discussion will be held in Slovak.
Documents to download
Presentation of Anna Brziakova
Format: .pdf, size: 6.54MB