CANCELLED: Webinar: Back to the office – Post COVID-19 implications on the workspace
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 From 10:00 to 11:00
in cooperation with HB Reavis
It’s no surprise these days are many companies preparing for safe return of their employees back to the work. There are different approaches in different companies ranging from very passive approach up to applying very strict measures. But what is the right balance? Does technology really helping to solve this challenge? What is working and what is not? How long does it take to prepare company internally? And many other questions …
I do not have exact answer to each question you might have, but certainly I can share our experience and practical tips which allowed us to successfully open our office beginning of May. Our workspace consultancy is helping other clients on this journey so let me share with you also their point of view and lessons learnt.
Martin Neštepný, Group Origameo Director, HB Reavis
Registrations will be CLOSED on Tuesday, 26th May, 2020, at 5pm.
Useful information before the webinar starts:
- ONLY registered participants will receive the login details in a separate email before the webinar, after closing the registration.
- By participating at the event you accept that the presentation & subsequent Q&A session will be recorded.
- Recording from the webinar will be published at the AmCham webpage after the webinar.
- Question during the presentation can be asked in written form through the “chat” feature.
- After joining the webinar - please go on MUTE and turn off your camera