Itchy VAT law: can it be soothed by E-Archiving?
Prepared by AmCham member: BDO Tax
Although VAT is considered a minor issue for financial institutions, the VAT law can be an unpleasant burden as it presents problematic obligations. Recently there have been several positive developments in this area. Let’s have a look at the most important changes.
Taxes, Banking and Finance
- Fighting tax fraud and tax evasion – Plans, Commitments and Actions
- VAT: the main weapon against fraud
- EU to combat tax evasion
- Is the exercise of a lien on shares (im)possible?
- The day after tomorrow
- Taxes and competitiveness: are they “joined vessels”?
- Red alert! Inbound income tax changes!
- Amendment of the Income Tax Act as of 1.1.2013
- Itchy VAT law: can it be soothed by E-Archiving?
- Slovak transfer pricing rules: inconsistent with EU law?
- CFOs want new recruits to be complete finance professionals
- What would a man do differently?
- European resources for micro and medium-sized enterprises
- Personal liabilities in a corporate context
- R&D Aid in Slovakia
- Financial transaction tax: not just for banks