What would a man do differently?
Prepared by AmCham member: ACCA
What can facilitate the path to the top of the corporation for women? A range of capabilities and competencies such as knowledge, motivation and networks are needed by all individuals aiming for a top-level position. What makes the success story of Slovak top finance women?
Taxes, Banking and Finance
- Fighting tax fraud and tax evasion – Plans, Commitments and Actions
- VAT: the main weapon against fraud
- EU to combat tax evasion
- Is the exercise of a lien on shares (im)possible?
- The day after tomorrow
- Taxes and competitiveness: are they “joined vessels”?
- Red alert! Inbound income tax changes!
- Amendment of the Income Tax Act as of 1.1.2013
- Itchy VAT law: can it be soothed by E-Archiving?
- Slovak transfer pricing rules: inconsistent with EU law?
- CFOs want new recruits to be complete finance professionals
- What would a man do differently?
- European resources for micro and medium-sized enterprises
- Personal liabilities in a corporate context
- R&D Aid in Slovakia
- Financial transaction tax: not just for banks