R&D Aid in Slovakia
Prepared by AmCham member: KPMG
One of Slovakia’s targets for 2020 (under Europe 2020) is to increase R&D expenditure from 0.63% of GDP in 2010, to 1% by 2020. One of the tools needed to achieve this ambitious goal is to stimulate investment in the R&D sector. This article provides you with a short overview of some of the options.
Taxes, Banking and Finance
- Fighting tax fraud and tax evasion – Plans, Commitments and Actions
- VAT: the main weapon against fraud
- EU to combat tax evasion
- Is the exercise of a lien on shares (im)possible?
- The day after tomorrow
- Taxes and competitiveness: are they “joined vessels”?
- Red alert! Inbound income tax changes!
- Amendment of the Income Tax Act as of 1.1.2013
- Itchy VAT law: can it be soothed by E-Archiving?
- Slovak transfer pricing rules: inconsistent with EU law?
- CFOs want new recruits to be complete finance professionals
- What would a man do differently?
- European resources for micro and medium-sized enterprises
- Personal liabilities in a corporate context
- R&D Aid in Slovakia
- Financial transaction tax: not just for banks