The day after tomorrow
Prepared by AmCham member: CSOB
Employment keeps on going down to dramatic numbers, non-motivated and underpaid teachers (not believing in our teachers, I cannot explain that to my children), an insufficient state budget to slash government deficit below 3% of GDP, economists downgrading Slovak growth estimates, and, above all, leaders who seem to be non-directive in what to do with Slovakia. I seem to enter Slovakia in challenging times. Understatement.
Taxes, Banking and Finance
- Fighting tax fraud and tax evasion – Plans, Commitments and Actions
- VAT: the main weapon against fraud
- EU to combat tax evasion
- Is the exercise of a lien on shares (im)possible?
- The day after tomorrow
- Taxes and competitiveness: are they “joined vessels”?
- Red alert! Inbound income tax changes!
- Amendment of the Income Tax Act as of 1.1.2013
- Itchy VAT law: can it be soothed by E-Archiving?
- Slovak transfer pricing rules: inconsistent with EU law?
- CFOs want new recruits to be complete finance professionals
- What would a man do differently?
- European resources for micro and medium-sized enterprises
- Personal liabilities in a corporate context
- R&D Aid in Slovakia
- Financial transaction tax: not just for banks