How can you motivate employees to be highly productive?
Prepared by AmCham member: Centire s.r.o.
The complex environment in which production companies have to function brings about many challenges. These challenges are understood mostly in economic terms based on the time-costquality triangle. Thus, the human aspect of the equation, the workforce, is often neglected.
Healthcare, Labor Market and HR
- Health is about how we live
- PPPs as drivers of investment
- Data protection in healthcare
- Fresh wind from Australia carries employment services
- Coaching - fashionable and necessary
- Rethinking human resources in a changing world
- A life-long learning attitude
- How can you motivate employees to be highly productive?
- The future belongs to social business
- Making real-world use of Big Data
- New government grant to preserve jobs
- Combating high turnover at a minimal cost
- Young and unemployed
- Focused on the right candidate
- World opera stars in Bratislava