Focused on the right candidate
Prepared by AmCham member: Iventa Slovakia Management Consulting s.r.o.
Economic crisis, layoffs, and a high unemployment rate. These terms, frequently used in recent years, may imply that companies have enough available candidates on the labor market. But is it really so? Are there enough candidates on the market? If so, do companies actually need support of recruitment agencies? In which cases do companies use Executive Search or Headhunting Services?
Healthcare, Labor Market and HR
- Health is about how we live
- PPPs as drivers of investment
- Data protection in healthcare
- Fresh wind from Australia carries employment services
- Coaching - fashionable and necessary
- Rethinking human resources in a changing world
- A life-long learning attitude
- How can you motivate employees to be highly productive?
- The future belongs to social business
- Making real-world use of Big Data
- New government grant to preserve jobs
- Combating high turnover at a minimal cost
- Young and unemployed
- Focused on the right candidate
- World opera stars in Bratislava