New government grant to preserve jobs
Prepared by AmCham member: Masnyk Legal s.r.o.
Slovak authorities have a new tool to help employers who, in spite of experiencing economic problems, decided not to cancel jobs. The official name of this new “weapon” is “grant for support of maintenance of working positions”. Who is eligible?
Healthcare, Labor Market and HR
- Health is about how we live
- PPPs as drivers of investment
- Data protection in healthcare
- Fresh wind from Australia carries employment services
- Coaching - fashionable and necessary
- Rethinking human resources in a changing world
- A life-long learning attitude
- How can you motivate employees to be highly productive?
- The future belongs to social business
- Making real-world use of Big Data
- New government grant to preserve jobs
- Combating high turnover at a minimal cost
- Young and unemployed
- Focused on the right candidate
- World opera stars in Bratislava