Ľuboš Fellner, CEO, Bubo travel agency
Interview with 2011 EY Entrepreneur of the Year
Growing up behind the Iron Curtain, Ľuboš Fellner had a childhood dream – traveling. After the Velvet Revolution he abandoned a promising medical career and established the BUBO travel agency which specializes in educational and exotic international journeys. In the past 22 years, BUBO has become the leader in the Slovak travel industry by offering trips to over 150 countries.
SMEs and the Slovak Business Environment
- Sheltering SMEs from consolidation measures
- Interview with 2011 EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- Interview with Slovak Female Entrepreneur 2013
- Revival of SMEs in the spotlight!
- Facts – not myths – about SMEs in Slovakia
- Family businesses are confident
- Challenges for women entrepreneurs
- Another operatic highlight in Bratislava
- The dangers of bribery in small business
- Leading the V4
- More rainy days under the new collective umbrella?
- Maneuvering in lease agreements
- Enforceability of lease term options
- Artificial structures in Slovak tax law
- Beware of income tax changes