Economic crisis and banking regulation
Prepared by AmCham member: KPMG
It is now very probable that the economic crisis will last longer and have a much more substantial impact than predicted several months ago. What started as a sub-prime lending crisis in the United States has now become sovereign debt crisis. Under such circumstances, attempts to stabilize the banking sector may come at a cost not only to banks, but to the economy as a whole.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”