Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
The Executive Director of AmCham Slovakia, Jake Slegers, was recently elected as chair of AmChams in Europe (ACE), the umbrella organization overseeing all AmChams operating in Europe. His two year term began on January 1, 2012.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”