Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
Prepared by AmCham member: Allen & Overy
On January 1, 2012, an amendment to the Bankruptcy Act was enacted. The amendment will significantly alter the dynamics of, and the relationships among the parties to, insolvency proceedings. One particular group that should brace for some major interference in its rights, both positive and negative, is the creditors.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”