Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
Prepared by AmCham member: bnt - Sovova Chudáčková & Partner
The aim of this article is to explain some common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements underlying financial transactions. Without prejudice to common characteristics of the clauses as described below, the parties should check the wording of each particular clause before concluding a contract. In addition, the clauses may lead to different legal consequences under each underlying jurisdiction.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”