Changes in the real estate law
Prepared by AmCham member: Squire Sanders
The long awaited amendment to the Criminal Code, which includes provisions for real estate, should put an end to construction without permits. The legislation is committed to sending those who build without permits to jail, but does it deal with the issue effectively? Squire Sanders provides an insight.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”