Joint real property: problems and issues
Prepared by AmCham member: Čarnogurský ULC s.r.o.
The right to own property is one of the fundamental rights guaranteed directly by the Constitution, while the ownership right of all owners has the same legal content and protection. The ownership of real property enjoys increased protection and requires that all documents related to it are executed in writing. The situation may be complicated when the real property is owned by several entities, specifically, as marital property or divided co-ownership.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”