Prepared by AmCham member: Deloitte
At the end of last year, the European Commission issued its long-awaited opinion on the introduction of uniform insurance premium rates for men and women. In this document, the Commission seeks to clarify some open issues, such as to which contracts the rate unification will apply or in which circumstances insurance companies are able to collect and use gender information for internal purposes.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”