Do real estate investments still pay off?
Prepared by AmCham member: BMB Leitner
Even though one might not find the size of the tax burden among the key factors to be considered when making a decision about real estate investments, it is definitely a significant issue that developers and investors take into consideration when making decisions, regardless of the phase of their project.
Real Estate Market, Banking & Finance
- If it appreciates, buy it; If it depreciates, finance it.
- Understanding a lease termination
- Maximize real estate
- Jake Slegers leads AmChams in Europe
- Do real estate investments still pay off?
- Common clauses and stipulations in loan agreements
- Joint real property: problems and issues
- Taxing immovable assets in Slovakia
- Changes in the real estate law
- Recent changes to Slovak insolvency legislation
- Unisex insurance
- Economic crisis and banking regulation
- Look what the cat dragged in…FATCA
- AmCham designates 2012 as “Year of Education”