Locally grown and seasonal food is in
Prepared by AmCham member Lindner Hotel Gallery Central Bratislava
Before returning home, to Slovakia, Rastislav Krampl spent ten years working as a chef in Austria gaining great experience during this period. Krampl told us more about the selection of raw products, food preparation, and changes that the Slovak culinary audience is going
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English