Another brick in the wall?
Prepared by AmCham member: QSI International School of Bratislava
While schools need to assess data to determine the effectiveness of their teaching, they should also foster creativity, both for students and teachers. There is a combination of science and art to teaching that we must nurture. And while students must master subject area fundamentals, we must also provide opportunities for them to express their creativity beyond successful test-taking.
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English