2013: Year of Regional Development
In light of AmCham´s FDI Strategy, the EU Strategy for the Danube Region, and the City of Košice being celebrated as the 2013 European Capital of Culture, AmCham Slovakia designated 2013 as Year of Regional Development. Therefore, we asked several professionals to share their views on the status quo and future of regional development in Slovakia.
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English