Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
Prepared by Institute of Information and the Prognoses of Education
The goal of the new national project “Universities as Engines of Development of a Knowledge-Based Society” is to adapt higher education to labor market needs. In the framework of the Operational Program Education, the project is co-financed from EU resources with more than 17 million euros.
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English