The smart way of language training
Prepared by AmCham member: ETS Global Eastern Europe
Training Manager’s Diary: “We’ve been training our employees for five years now. The language school claims that all trainees are progressing, but when we need to send someone to take part in an international project or to make a presentation in English – there’s no one to choose from.” Read how to avoid this scenario.
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English