Learning outside of the school walls
Prepared by IUVENTA - Slovak Youth Institute
One of the main themes of the “Innovative Learning Forum“ – held in June 2013 in Bratislava – was non-formal education. Since 2002, the EU has promoted the value of non-formal and informal learning for youth because there is great potential to achieve the objectives of the Lisbon Strategy through them. Let us explain what is this all about.
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English